Monday, April 5, 2010

I can't believe I owe Moon Library a whole dollar because I turned in the biochemistry textbook half an hour late one night. This is very frustrating to me. I get charged $0.25 a day at the Liverpool Public Library and I can turn it in a whole day late.

What the heck, man.

I also still don't know what to take next semester, and I need to figure it out but I also have a billion other things to do. I guess I'm just stressed out. I'm unhappy lately, you know? Like there's this big weight hanging over me and I can't figure out how to make it go away.

I'm also short-tempered. I was in a pretty awesome mood on Thursday; I had all of these nice stories that I meant to write down, but I can't do them justice if I write them down while I feel down. But rest assured, good things happened.

I don't know. I guess I'll go get some work done, because if I get some work done, I can go to bed and the earlier I can go to bed, the earlier I can try to wake up on the right side of the bed! I'm pretty exhausted, and I didn't even go to bed very late last night - pretty much midnight on the dot. And I got some good sleep.

So maybe I'll try to go to bed earlier tonight? Who knows, though. I'm not usually very excellent at going to bed early. I have to TA tomorrow, so I have to finish grading and take another look at the prelab lecture, and I have to figure out what classes I'm taking next semester (ugh, my stomach just turned again - I gotta find Caluwe), and I have to do some differential equations to prep for the quiz we'll have tomorrow morning.

Life just moves too fast, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment