Saturday, April 10, 2010

Okay so I need to shower and clean my room and study for biochem and pick a topic for inorganic and do all of my grading (ugh, lots of it this week).

However, it is KILLING me that I can't buy Mika's new single until May 3. MAY 3?! I mean by May 3, the semester is OVER! Man, this is kind of lame. At least I'll be able to get it before finals.

I mean, I guess I could find somewhere to download it but I'm so scared to just download it. I feel like I'll get a virus or something. I downloaded itunes to see if I could get it through itunes but I can't; I can only buy the whole soundtrack and I definitely don't want the whole soundtrack OR to pay $12 for one song.

What I really need to do it get it and then play it on repeat for three hours until I'm ready to move on. I can't do that here because I get so distracted because I love the music video and I know it's playing in the background, and I want to go watch him strut his stuff on the roof. Awesome.

Mmmm it is already 11:30 and I need to shower but at least I've cleaned my room a bit (made my bed, folded my clothes). Then I got distracted, as usual, and I really need to eliminate these distractions. Maybe I need to convince myself I'm going to fail biochem if I don't start studying.

I AM GOING TO FAIL BIOCHEM IF I DON'T START STUDYING.

Well, lame, it's not working at all. I guess I'd better head out and get some things done, though, so... biochem, here I come? Or maybe I'll grade quizzes. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment