Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hello. I am feeling unhappy today because I slaved over my biochem homework for three hours today and I finished up through problem 7. But I skipped 4 and 5, and I have to go up until 15, so I'm nowhere near halfway done. I've done 5/12 problems.

UGH.

What a weird day. Today was a weird day. I think I got things done but really I just wonder what actually happened. Also, I am exhausted. SO TIRED. I should try to get another five problems done on my biochem homework tomorrow so I have only two left to do on Thursday night, because usually I end up staying up late on Thursday night because I didn't start the homework early enough.

I also need to figure out what the heck is going on in inorganic and to start studying for microbial ecology but mostly I just feel apathetic and lethargic lately. I don't want to do anything. I don't want to tutor, I don't want to grade, I certainly don't want to do homework or study. AND YET. I know I'll end up studying, so I just have to make sure I start early enough.

Lately I've been missing bits and pieces of people from high school. Mostly KP and Hemler, I guess... although Caluwe's a bit of a substitute for Hemler in that I can just sit myself down and talk to him (he makes fun of me a lot more than she used to, but you know, analogous and all that), there's really not someone quite like KP.

It's okay I guess. I mean most of the time I'm quite pleased with myself and the way things are going, but sometimes I sort of freak out about things. I am thinking that maybe I should just go to bed and get myself a good nine hours of sleep instead of totally freaking out about everything.

I'll make sure I have three textbooks with me tomorrow and that way hopefully I can coerce myself into getting at least SOMETHING done while I'm sitting around and DJ is playing at the Syracuse Suds Factory. It would just be nice to not feel somehow like I'm terribly, horribly behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment