Tuesday, August 31, 2010

enter senior year

It's been two days. I don't know what I'm feeling.

I'm finally tired. I think my nervous energy has worn off. Now I'm just dreading my mile-long to-do list.

Schubert seems to think my feet are tasty tonight and he is just going for it. It tickles.

I guess I should try to be productive for a while tonight. I just... I dunno. Life moves fast. Usually I hate posting short entries. I figure if I am going to write something, I might as well have something to say. Well, I guess I'll say a bit of something, then.

Things are okay. I had food with Justine today. It was nice to talk to her. I hung out with Christina, too. I think I'm trying not to think lately. I'm feeling really overwhelmed.

Oops - Schubert just heard something and went padding off. I wish he'd come back.

I need to update my to-do list.

1 comment:

  1. You should probably write another of these brilliant posts someday.

    ReplyDelete