Saturday, December 4, 2010

I finally had my emotional breakdown today. I've been waiting on it for quite some time. I've had a whole host of negative emotions and haven't been able to cry in about a month, maybe more, and at this point it was going to be fairly cataclysmic no matter when it happened.

So, yes.

I babysat tonight. It was good. The kids were perfectly manageable. I made more money sitting around working on homework while they were in bed than I usually do when I tutor. That reminds me. I need to get on the ball and get all of those TAing timesheets in so that the resultant check is nice and fat. And so that I actually get money for TAing.

Hm. My eyes are all sort of swollen still. It feels funny. I don't know whether I feel better because I cried or because I made some visible progress. I think it's a little of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment