Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sara's my girl.

there'll be girls across the nation that'll eat this up
babe, I know that it's your soul but could you bottle it up?

I am aiming to be somebody that somebody trusts
with a delicate soul I don't claim to know much
except soon as you start to make room for the parts
that aren't you it gets harder to bloom
in a garden of love

started as a flicker
meant to be a flame
skin has gotten thicker
but it burns the same
still a baby in the cradle
gotta take my first fall
baby's gettin' next to nowhere
with her back against the wall
meant to make me happy
made me sad
wanna make it better
better so bad
save your resolutions
for your never new year
there is only one solution
I could see here

head under water
and you tell me
to breathe easy for a while

made room for me
but it's too soon to see
if I'm happy in your hands
I'm unusually hard to hold onto
blank stares at blank pages
no easy way to say this
you mean well but
you make this hard on me


I like snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment